The year is 1982. Weeny's execs, jubilant after another year of bumper sales for the Issi, get together and come up with the sort of idea that can only come about after a night of partying far too hard; take a four-wheeled car, sacrifice almost all of its stability, then take away one of its wheels. And thus, the Tamworth was born! It may have the aerodynamics of a cheesegrater, get scratches on its fibreglass body seemingly for no reason at all, and all the fuel efficiency of a wet tissue, but the future is now. Get out on the open road, and hope to God that you don't need to take too sharp a turn.
This famous, cherished British wheelbarrow has now come to GTA V in a lore-friendly style. Also includes a template for the creative people to do their own liveries.
- Rockstar Games: Shared bits
- Professor Garfield: Original concept
- Eddlm: Small handling data tweaks
- LamboFreak: Engine sound data
- Razor440: Pictures
- skrungus: Pictures
- Kiryu: Description
- Professor Garfield: Banger, all GLE stripes, all pinstripes
- HeliosAxitro: GT stripes, Low Fade, Union Jack, For Gangs Only, The Briton, The Aussie, The Yank
- Razor440: Basstrap, Bombs Away, Schlotzsky And Crutch, Captain Carbomb
- Put the "sptamworth" folder in mods\update\x64\dlcpacks
- Add this line -> dlcpacks:\sptamworth\ to the dlclist.xml (mods\update\update.rpf\common\data)
Spawn Name: tamworth
Respect people's work; ask me for permission in order to edit/port. Thank you.
First Upload: January 19, 2022 Last Updated: January 19, 2022