San Andreas Highway Patrol (SAHP) Pack [Add-on | Lore-Friendly] (Based on CHP) 1.01Emergency Add-On Sound Car Aircraft Vanilla Edit Handling SUV Wheels Helicopter
San Andreas Highway Patrol Pack v1.0 by Jacobmaate et al.
The default game lacks any vehicles for the San Andreas Highway Patrol. In my mind, a crucial state-wide agency which could've, in-fact should've, been included. Only a single ped is available in the game, and nothing more, and for a map which has a lengthily highway system sprawling all the way across the map it's quite a shame they got so little attention. Heck they were even (sort of) included in a story mode mission!
This pack aims to do the SAHP justice, taking inspiration from their real-world counterpart, the California Highway Patrol (CHP), this vehicle pack covers a range of vehicles from their fleet, from America's most widely used law enforcement vehicle, the Vapid Stanier for patrolling the concrete, to the Sandking SWB Utility for Commercial Vehicle Enforcement usage.
Spawn codes for the vehicles included are:
• SAHP - Stanier
• SAHP1A - Stanier (Slicktop)
• SAHP1B - Stanier (K-9)
• SAHP1C - Stanier (Vector)
• SAHP1D - Stanier (CVE/PCF)
• SAHP2 - Buffalo S
• SAHP2A - Buffalo S (Slicktop/PCF)
• SAHP22 - Buffalo AC
• SAHP22A - Buffalo AC (Slicktop/PCF)
• SAHP3 - Scout
• SAHP3A - Scout (Slicktop/PCF)
• SAHP3B - Scout (K-9)
• SAHP4 - Trek
• SAHP4A - Trek (Vector)
• SAHP5 - Alamo
• SAHP5A - Alamo (Slicktop)
• SAHP6 - Sandking SWB
• SAHP6A - Sandking SWB (Slicktop)
• SAHPB - WinterGreen Motorcycle
• SAHPB2 - Thrust Motorcycle
• SAHPAIR - Maverick Helicopter
---- Features ----
• Dirt mapping
• Breakable glass and glass shards
• Liveries (templates included)
• Operational takedown modules on lightbar
• Custom sirensettings/flashpatterns (bsed on CHP)
• Custom soundbanks
• Custom handling
• Immersive pickups compatibility
• Custom lore-style lightbars and equipment
• Optional LSPDFR Integration files
• Optional retexture for Milo's La Mesa SAHP Station mod
---- Change Log ----
v1.01 (Janurary 01, 2022):
- [5M] Updated FiveM-Ready resource manifest
v1.0 (June 10, 2020):
---- Installation ----
Please see the included readme.txt file inside the archive for installation instructions
Installation instructions for the optional files are included in their subfolders included in this mod archive.
---- Requirements ----
OpenIV - Required to install these files to your game
SirenSetting Limit Adjuster - Required to stop sirenSetting conflicts with other packs
Custom Gameconfig - Required to support multiple addon vehicles, otherwise your game may crash
Some of the optional files included have their own requirements, you can find those listed in their respective readme files.
---- Credits ----
Full comprehensive credits list
With thanks to all the contributors of this modification!
---- Known Bugs ----
- Minor carcol error for SAHP4A
- Minor clipping error on SAHP22A
- COL error for SAHPB2
An update for this mod will begin within the next few days
---- Permissions ----
• You're allowed to use this modification for your FiveM server, so long as appropriate credits are given.
• You're allowed to use my assets from this modification for your own mods, so long as appropriate credits are given.
• You're required to seek permission to use assets from other developers found in this mod from those respective developers - not myself. Please see the comprehensive credits listed above to see which assets are mine, and which are made by others.
• If you make a reskinned version of this pack, please only upload the liveries, and provide a direct link to this mod page.
• This modification is exclusive for download at GTA5-Mods.com and gtapolicemods.com. Downloads from other sites will be regarded as stolen.
---- Social Media ----
My Youtube Channel
---- Known Conflicts ----
IlayArye's Del Perro Police Dept. Pack
First Upload: June 10, 2020 Last Updated: January 01, 2022