Using an American piece of automotive goodness to run away from the danger? No, siree! Take the fight to the enemy with a classic fifty-cal-on-top setup - or just charge into battle with nothing but wits, guts and a few sheets of mounted armor. No turning back, young patriot - the Squaddie's ready for the rumble.
Do not modify or re-upload this modification without authors' permissions. Do not exploit the contents of this modification for commercial, financial or personal gain. This modification is intended for singleplayer use, but feel free to add these assets to FiveM and RageMP at your own risk as long as permissions are requested and full credits are given. We do not do FiveM or RageMP technical support.
This is OnePiece's Patriot that was converted by Thundersmacker to GTA IV and reconverted to V by me. The Mammoth Squaddie Classic is the military version of the Patriot Classic with two versions: armed and unarmed. The armed version is equipped with a machine gun mounted on top of the car while the unarmed version lacks it. There is a tow hitch under the rear bumper so it can be used to tow any small trailers in game and the windows are also bulletproof.
There is one optional livery provided in the file: it's a Civilization Committee Peacekeeping Force livery, which is based from the Humvees used by the United Nations Peacekeeping Force.
- squaddie2 - Armed Squaddie Classic
- squaddie3 - Squaddie Classic
- OnePiece - Original model
- Thundersmacker - Conversion to IV
- TheF3nt0n - Conversion to V
- Dani02 - Improvements
- AlexanderLB - Liveries
- Yard1 - Turret parts
- Eddlm - Handling
- Weeby - Hole modeling on the roof
- Skitty - Rear rollbar
- MyCrystals! - Description
- ukeyS - Screenshots
- 1.0 - Initial release
- 1.1 - Improved some meta files and fixed some unnoticeable bugs on the vehicle
- 2.0 - Improved the whole vehicle, removed the rear license plate, removed two optional liveries, improved the provided liveries, added more components in the back and the rear antenna will wobble
- 2.1 - Removed the badges, fixed the name of one part clashing with another and improved the glass shards
- 2.2 - Added a Mammoth badge on the hood and made one more antenna to wobble correctly
- 2.3 - Changed the tire textures
First Upload: October 19, 2018 Last Updated: January 20, 2022