Brute Mr Tasty (GTA IV style) [Add-On | Liveries | Template | Sound | Custom Shards | Scenarios | Ambient Sounds] v1.2.0Featured Add-On Car Vanilla Edit Truck
Brute Mr Tasty by Monkeypolice188
A completely overhauled version of the Brute Mr Tasty from GTA IV. Based on my Boxville Retro edit from 2020, this high-poly model features all the original changes, including the revised grille, bumper, hood, and rear doors, as well as the iconic ice cream cones. Not only has the exterior been revisited, the interior has had a complete makeover, with high-quality cabinets, ice-cream dispensers and plenty of props and extra details, all complete with LODs.
Perhaps the most notable feature is the vehicle's musical jingle. The van comes with several jingles, 5 of which are from GTA IV, including, Ride of the Valkyries, Greensleeves, Scarborough Fair, Soviet Connection (GTA IV Theme) and Dance of the Sugarplum Fairy. It also features the original reversing jingle, as well as additional foley bells which play quietly in the background while driving around. All of the jingles become distorted when the vehicle is heavily damaged.
The van can spawn in various locations around the map, both parked and driving. Its jingles can also be heard around the map during the day time
---- Features ----
- Dirt mapping.
- Breakable glass and glass shards.
- Musical jingles.
- Liveries (template included in the archive).
- Ambient sounds.
- Ambient scenarios.
- Can be added to popgroups and vehiclemodelsets for extra variety.
---- Installation ----
1.a.i. If using OpenIV, select Grand Theft Auto V and enable "Edit mode"
1.a.ii. Navigate to the "update" folder, right click on "update.rpf" , and select "copy to Mods folder".
1.a.iii. In the mods folder, create a new folder called "x64", and then inside that, "dlcpacks".
1.b.i. If using CodeWalker, use the RPF Explorer and enable "Edit mode".
1.b.ii. Create a "mods" folder in the Grand Theft Auto V directory, and copy over "update.rpf" into the mods folder (you may need to do this through Windows Explorer)
1.b.iii. In the mods folder, create a new folder called "x64", and then inside that, "dlcpacks".
2. Copy the 'mrtasty' folder found within the downloaded .rar archive into the "dlcpacks" folder in your mods folder.
3. Navigate to 'dlclist.xml' in update\update.rpf\common\data\ in your mods folder.
4. Add "<Item>dlcpacks:\mrtasty\</Item>" to the bottom of the list within dlclist.xml.
5. If done correctly, the mod should be ready to use.
The vehicle will serve as an add-on, model name "mrtasty".
---- Change Log ----
v1.0.0 (10 September, 2021):
v1.1.0 (13 September, 2021):
- Minor changes to the vehicle's jingle behavior.
- Added scenarios for the vehicle. This allows the Mr Tasty to spawn both parked up and driving around Mirror Park during the afternoon.
v1.2.0 (30 September, 2021):
- Added two new liveries:
- Mr Whoopee (GTA Vice City livery)
- Sludgie - Fruity Ice by (Ambient)
- Added more color combinations when spawning.
- Added two more rare jingles; you have a small chance of hearing them around the map, and an even smaller chance of getting to play it for yourself while driving the Mr Tasty.
- Added more scenarios for the vehicle, around Vespucci, Vespucci Beach, Richman and Rockford Hills.
- Added ambient jingle sounds which play around various parts of the map during day time.
---- Credits ----
- (Ambient) - Sludgie - Fruity Ice livery.
- CP and the IVPack team - Original Mr Tasty conversion.
- Dexyfex and the CodeWalker Team - Without them, sound editing and glass-shard editing would not be possible.
- GCT - Original inspiration for model edits.
- Monkeypolice188 (me) - Reconversion, interior overhaul, bodywork edits, remapping, high-poly props and equipment, wheels, textures, livery, audio, sound data and glass shards.
- Northwind_JME - Help with animated interior fan extra.
- TheF3nt0n - Original Boxville mapping.
- Rockstar Games - Original models.
---- Support & Appreciation ----
For additional support and information on my modifications:
- Monkeypolice188's mod spreadsheet - (contains a list of my available modifications, vehicles, and information on what carcols' IDs my mods use and what colours liveries should pair with)
- My work is free, and always will be. However, if you want to show appreciation, please consider becoming a Patron of mine. Patrons may get insight into my next releases, updates, guides and more.
- Alternatively, donations are welcome. You can make donations through my PayPal.
---- Contact ----
Please do not hesitate to contact me with any issues:
- GTA5Mods.com Forums
- Discord: Monky#5204
For insight on my latest projects, updates and more, please consider joining my Discord server; Monky's Server.
---- Disclaimers & More----
Do not modify or re-upload without credit to the original author(s). You are free to use this mod in your FiveM server as long as appropriate credits are given (contact me if you have any questions).
You are free to use assets from this mod, as long as credit is given to the original authors.
First Upload: September 10, 2021 Last Updated: September 30, 2021