This mod was released as Patreon early access on September 25th, 2021.
Want to commission an engine sound mod? Contact me on Discord and we'll see what can be done. Additionally check out my Patreon at https://www.patreon.com/theadmiester for early access to future mods.
Version 1.1 changelog:
- Fixed the non-player sounds for the Audi WX.
This mod adds three of Audi's famous 5-cylinder engines:
- Audi 7A - The 2.1L engine from the road-going Sport Quattro. Ideal for use on the Sport Quattro mod by Wanted188, or any classic 5-cylinder Audi.
- Audi EA855 - The modern 2.5L engine currently used in the TT RS and the RS3. Ideal for use on any mods featuring these cars.
- Audi WX - The extreme, raw, racing form of the classic 2.1L engine. Ideal for use on SkylineGTRFreak's IMSA 90 GTO, any future Quattro S1 mods, or the Obey Omnis.
- Custom startup and shutdown sounds
- Custom turbo sounds for stock and upgraded turbos
- Custom exhaust crackles
- Experimental transmission whine on the Audi WX sound - currently rather quiet but may be fixed in future.
Credits and thanks:
Legacy_DMC - GSTools and guidance
Aquaphobic - GSTools guidance, REL/XML info, general mod setup help
Xenn - Startup sound extraction
Codemasters (DIRT Rally 2.0) - Audi WX sound
Playground Games (Forza Horizon 3) - Audi EA855 sound
Polyphony Digital (Gran Turismo Sport) - Starter sounds, turbo and exhaust crackles
Turn 10 Studios (Forza Motorsport 4) - Audi 7A sound
Install the OIV package with OpenIV, or apply the FiveM resource to your server, then simply use the audioNameHash entry of "audi7a", "audiea855", or "audiwx" on any car, depending on which you wish to use.
First Upload: October 23, 2021 Last Updated: December 04, 2021