DISCLAIMER: This model was NOT originally created by me. I have HEAVILY modified it. The ORIGINAL model was made from scratch by LAZLOW555, purchased by PUREINSANITY and provided UNLOCKED by ISMACKZIYT. ALL parts I used to modify this vehicle were either created by me, purchased by me or acquired in a trade for work. With THAT being said if there is a part that you KNOW you created and want the proper credit for I have NO ISSUES doing that. NO ARGUMENTS NECESSARY.
Link to original model: /vehicles/1984-oldsmobile-cutlass-beta
(I know car is not a donk. Donk in the description makes it easier to find)
This is not a perfect model and I understand big rims isn't everybody's thing. With that being said if it's not your cup of tea then it's easy to just bypass it and find something that better suits you. Since the original model was a shell I figured it would be cool to customize. I've tested this out on FIVEM and it works GREAT. If there are any issues on Single Player please let me know. For more exclusive vehicles I will be opening up a Patreon for everyone who enjoys my work. Link will be provided at a later date.
Instructions are inside the README file but I will post them here as well...
1. Open OPENIV
2. Go to: Mods/update/x64/dlcpacks
3. Drag and drop brainshack1 folder into dlcpacks folder
1. Open OPENIV
2. Go to: Mods/update/update.rpf/common/data
3. Extract dlclist.xml from data folder to your desktop
4. Open dlclist.xml with Notepad
5. Scroll to the bottom of the list till you see the 2nd to the last
line that says
6. Add this line ABOVE IT: dlcpacks:/brainshack1/
7. Now bottom three lines should look like THIS below:
8. Save dlclist.xml to your desktop and drag back into the OPENIV
data folder. (Make sure the edit button is enabled in OPENIV)
9. Close OPENIV and start game. Type brainshack1 into your trainer
to spawn 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass.
1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass
1. Drag and drop brainshack1 folder into your resources folder.
2. Open up server.cfg file and add "start brainshack1"
3. Save server.cfg and start server.
4. Spawn name will be brainshack1.
6.2 liter ZL1 Motor Swap,Custom engine bay,Custom interior,Custom
subwoofers in the trunk, wheel wells cut to fit bigger rims,
staggered rims,custom meta files
Sidenote: Please refrain from delivering me messages in reference
to anybody speaking negative about BrainShack. I don't need to know.
Not interested in beef. I'm just here to create. Thanks.
First Upload: November 19, 2020 Last Updated: November 19, 2020