Native Console [ASI] 0.2Developers
Unfortunately, I don't know what code is for a star in a checkpoint, for this reason I'm using a generic checkpoint.
What is it?
It's a mod that able you to press a button and write the command, like the Valve's games console.
This version have 14 commands, that can be found in the readme-NativeConsole.txt.
Feel free to suggest a command, that will make the mod better.
Developed by Paulo Henrique Kava de Souza, aka PhK.
• Latest ScriptHookV version;
• GTA V in latest version.
• Put the NativeConsole.asi in your GTA V folder;
• Put the nativeConsole.ini in your GTA V folder;
• FOR MORE INFOS READ readme-NativeConsole.txt OR WATCH THE VIDEO (here).
• In-game, press the key that you configurate in the nativeConsole.ini to able or disable the script;
• CTRL+V support.
• Script release.
Bugs or suggestions:
• Report on the comments field or
• Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PhK2012/
• Skype: paulotw2011
P.s: Sorry for my bad english.
First Upload: July 19, 2015 Last Updated: July 20, 2015