Mod Mover 1.2Mod Manager
This is the final version of this tool that i will be releasing. If you have any ideas for tools you want to see, message me and i'll be happy to consider making them.
If you don't know which version to download, i recommend v1.1. In my opinion, it's the best
Version 1.2 Changes:
- The UI is now totally different, but is very minimal.
- The UI is customisable through editing the CSS file (Info included in read_me.txt)
- All the code for the program is available for editing
- This version does not have the mod counter that 1.1 has
Version 1.1 Changes:
- Changed the name to "Mod Mover"
- Changed the UI to look a bit nicer
- Added a mod counter to display how many mods are in the GTA V root directory (Only counts files that have been moved using this tool)
- Added an alert to let the user know if their GTA or Mod folder path is null
- Since this tool doesn't move folders, folder names will no longer be written to the config.ini after clicking "install"
This tool moves all files from one folder (All your mods) to another folder (Your GTA V root directory). Its purpose is to quickly move your mod files out of your GTA dir for when you want to go online. It's pretty simple, all the information is included in the readme.txt
NOTE: This only moves files, not folders. e.g All the script hook stuff, any asi files you have, etc.
First Upload: May 20, 2018 Last Updated: June 16, 2018