LemonUI is a framework for creating UI systems in Grand Theft Auto V that is compatible with SHVDN2, SHVDN3 and FiveM. It allows you to create UI Elements with a NativeUI-like style, or you can also create your own UI System from scratch via the resolution-independant classes for Text, Rectangles and Textures.
It was created as a replacement for NativeUI due to being too convoluted to develop and maintain. LemonUI retains most (if not all) of the UI Elements available in NativeUI.
Join the Conversation: https://discord.gg/Cf6sspj
Support my Mods: https://patreon.com/lemonchan / https://paypal.me/justalemon
Source Code: https://github.com/justalemon/LemonUI (under MIT License)
Feature Requests & Bug Reports: https://github.com/justalemon/LemonUI/issues
Full Changelog: https://github.com/justalemon/LemonUI/releases
Special thanks to:
* Guad for the original work in NativeUI
* alloc8or for the help with the GTA Online Loading Screen Scaleform
* ikt for helping me to use SET_SCRIPT_GFX_ALIGN and SET_SCRIPT_GFX_ALIGN_PARAMS
* Dot. for the snippet of code used for the item scrolling
* deterministic_bubble for answering some questions about some missing C# classes in FiveM
First Upload: August 04, 2020 Last Updated: December 25, 2021