CarModList - Keep track of your vehicle mods 1.0
----- I WOULDN'T SUGGEST USING EXCEL AS IT BREAKS A LOT OF FUNCTIONALITY -----
- Read Installation for how to open it -
Update 1.5v. Added a way to automatically generate DLC List from selected vehicles.
Made this google sheet to track modded cars for easy installation. Did it for myself maybe someone else will find it useful.
There are 55 cars in the list right now with information like: number of LODs, LODs quality, poly count, size, tuning, modkits.
It shows what vehicles conflicts with having the same dlc name or annoying modKit ID issues.
- Use CarMakeList to add manufacturers.
- Use CarModList to add new vehicles or new columns.
- FilterList is where the cars gets generated. No need to change anything unless you want to add more columns.
1. (Suggested method) Use the link, login to your google account, press on File -> Make a copy -> Create new copy of the file that you can edit now
2. Download the file and upload it to your google drive and open it through google sheets website.
Some car mods have tuning as false but still have modKit ID set, that's because they have default or incorrect modkit set in carvariations.meta but still have tuning kit set in carcols.meta which basically means the tuning isn't working/enabled.
First Upload: July 25, 2022 Last Updated: July 27, 2022