TurboFix 2 overhauls how the turbo upgrade works, with meaningful performance increases and new effects.
- Unlock turbo boost limits
- Customizable boost buildup and release (Default sounds by Dieguuuds)
- Actual functional anti-lag with effects
- Active on NPC vehicles too
- Customizable turbo dial behavior
- Grand Theft Auto V (PC)
- Microsoft Visual Studio Redistributable (x64) (2015-2019)
Installation and usage
- Drag and drop TurboFix.asi, irrKlang.dll and the TurboFix folder to the main GTA V folder.
- In-game: Immediately works for all cars with the turbo tuning option
- In-game: Use "turbofix" cheat (without quotes) to open the menu (open the cheat box with tilde (~))
- Menu can be used to view, customize and save configurations
The hotkeys, gamepad buttons or cheat code to open the menu can be changed in settings_menu.ini.
Configs can be manually made when not using the in-game menu, check TurboFix/Configs/INSTRUCTIONS.txt for info.
Sound sets can be added by creating a new folder in the Sounds folder. Files are:
E.g. to get 16 sounds playing, name your files EX_POP_0.wav through EX_POP_15.wav.
The script randomly plays a numbered exhaust sound. Sub always plays.
A speedometer that can show turbo, or a vehicle with a working boost/vacuum gauge.
- Karin Sultan Classic Rally by Bob322 & Carrythxd
- Lancia Delta Integrale Evo 1 by locotomb
- Toyota Supra A80 by Wanted188
- NFSU Speedometer by me
Let me know if I'm missing other cars or speedometers with working turbo gauges.
- Sound samples aren't stellar
- Original game turbo sounds aren't overwritten (blowoff sound, most annoyingly)
- Tuned exhaust positions don't update (ptfx, audio)
Can this be ported to FiveM?
No. This is not a FiveM script, just a ScriptHookV script. I am not interested in converting anything to FiveM.
What are the default anti-lag sounds?
They are from Dieguuuds who extracted them from this EVO 9 anti-lag video, to whom I'm really grateful!
* Add boost falloff parameters, which can be used to simulate small turbos
- Update default anti-lag soundset to a more realistic and subtle version, thanks to Dieguuds!
- Remove Enable toggle. The script is always active.
- Only support single model and single plate configs. Existing configs are still compatible, but only the first model and plate are used.
- Move saving out of configuration menu, into its own menu, with multiple options.
- Overwrite save: Save current settings over old settings
- Specific save: Save current settings for the specific vehicle+plate combination
- Generic save: Save current settings for the vehicle model
- Non-associated save: Save without any autoloading capability
- Add loading functionality: Any configuration can now be loaded into the current configuration.
- Saving only asks for configuration name, as model is saved automatically. Install Add-on Spawner so the script can also always figure out the correct model name, to write to in the config file.
- Add turbo stats on main page
- Fix anti-lag soundset index for menu
Allow setting min RPM for anti-lag
Fix antilag on reverse
Fix issues when reloading a save
Minor bug fixes and general improvements
Support any number of exhaust sfx files.
It will search the sound set folder for any EX_POP_(number).wav file until it finds none. E.g. EX_POP_0.wav through EX_POP_15.wav
Fix config saving issues
- Add anti-lag with sfx and ptfx
- Add boost dial correction options
- Add boost-by-gear
- Run turbo script for NPC vehicles
First Upload: January 03, 2021 Last Updated: October 29, 2021
Join the conversation! Log In or register for an account to be able to comment.