Works great with BloodV!
Place GoreV.dll into your "scripts" folder and p_cs_leaf_s.ydr into "x64g.rpf\levels\gta5\generic\cutobjects.rpf" with OpenIV. You will need Script Hook V and .NET Script Hook and OpenIV.
Max Payne 3 and Red Dead Redemption gore is back in V. I extracted the models from their games and my friend, Jridah, helped convert them to GTA V format. Pedestrians that are shot in the head will create gore.
- Initial Release
- Blood spurts come outside of gore.
- Gore is attached more accurately and randomly by using model dimension calculations.
- Pedestrians can now cause gore to other pedestrians if they shoot them in the head.
- Fixed gore exit wound on the back of the head being spaced out sometimes.
- Blood spurts accurately come out of gore wound now with better scaling.
- Gore is properly handled/removed now from the game.
Jridah - Gore Models Conversion
First Upload: December 19, 2015 Last Updated: June 16, 2016